Partnering with an experienced development and manufacturing team to reduce development risk is critical to business success. Being early to market with an innovative high quality product is key to a good return on your investment.
Invetech's instrument group combines fully integrated teams of engineers, scientists and technicians with a passion for development and a commitment to delivering tangible results and commercial success.
Our focus is on developing easy-to-use products and processes with exceptional reliability that deliver highly valued benefits to users. Our dedication, combined with 30 years of experience and proven processes, has delivered award winning and world-first products, and enabled our clients to achieve market leader status.
We also provide an integrated ISO 13485 certified instrument manufacturing service assuring you of a stable reliable source of products, delivered to your nominated distribution points globally.
Proven Development Processes
Invetech's well-established processes and infrastructure achieve shorter time-to-market, reduce manufacturing costs and enhance product quality, reliability and serviceability.
Our success is based on
- a flexible, staged development approach
- a large in-house capability
- specialist expertise and knowledge
- leveraging our portfolio of past subsystem designs
- lean manufacturing practices
Our in-house biochemistry laboratories and environmental test facilities play a critical role (in addition to client and field testing) in verifying system performance and maximising reliability.
- Structured innovation processes for development of winning concept ideas
- Proven product definition techniques to define the right product for market success, while managing commercial trade-offs
- Systems engineering methodology to manage complex product development
- Rigorous application of reliability engineering principles
- Industrial design and human factors engineering for ease of use and user-error reduction
- Fully automated assay techniques including chemistry, immuno, molecular and cellular systems
- Consumables design and manufacturing technology from reagent packaging to complex microfluidics diagnostic consumables and medical devices
- Automatic handling of tubes, racks, flasks, bottles, well plates and slides including addition of reagents, beads and patient samples
- Sample analysis, inspection and quality control through advanced optical and electrical techniques with high-speed data acquisition and processing
- A proven and flexible Quality system to support to interlink with your needs
- Engineering support for your in-market product
- ISO 9001 certified
- ISO 13485 certified manufacturing facility
- Experience with regulatory class I, II, and III devices
- Compliant with current EU directives for IVD devices and MDD devices requiring the CE Mark
Get In Touch
To find out more about Invetech's Instrument Development capabilities contact us.